martes, 20 de noviembre de 2012

Remains of the Three Days of Grace...


"...Don´t put your life in someone's hands, 
They are bound to steal it away..."


"I don't really know
Who I am
It's time for me to stand
I need a change
And I need it fast
I know that any day
Could be the last..."

"...There's times I stayed alive for you
There's times I would've died for you
There's times it didn't matter at all..."

"...Did I fall  asleep?
Is this all a dream?
Wake me up, I'm living a Nightmare..."


I will not die
I will survive

"...So if tomorrow never comes
From living fast and dying young
I hope the best is yet to come..."
"...You're under attack
But your spirit's not broken...
So when you're feeling crazy
And things fall apart
Listen to your head
Remember who you are..."


I'm the unbreakable heart



I WILL NOT DIE





1 comentario: